Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pinking at Primeau

Today we pinked over 50 kids at Primeau School - all with Kali Pink!
Because of their large order of this pink, they were awarded with a free Johnsonville lunch (compliments of our friend Collin).
It was a terrific day! This school has a lot of spirit and I know many of these kids and staff members. These kids know Kali too. She played herself (the bear) and that was cute, although I wonder if perhaps she did it to avoid..... nah... she liked it.
We now have a system of school pinkings. Really brings the kids together. Makes sense - shave together, why not pink together! Gibbons started this trend 5 years ago, it sure caught on.
I have pinked more heads over the years, I should go for my licence.... but it's more fun to pretend. 23 years ago, that was my plan - Marvel. Meagan had a different plan..... a better plan.
7 kids with streaks, 2 1/2 full heads in 2.5 hours - Boo ya! It's just fun - I love it.
Sometimes I like to help out at LOXX with their pinking. Carrie still lets me put on a smock, but wont let me rinse anymore since the "waterstain on the ceiling" incident. I get to share my expertise, offer any necessary training, and they totally appreciate it. I think one time Carrie said I was number one. She even provided a gesture for that. This comes up a lot, even when I am driving.... especially when I am driving. Feels good to be noticed.
Yep... in my next life I am coming back as a stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment