Monday, January 11, 2010

PINK OFF at Marvel College (part 1)

It's 4:30 am and I have given up. I dont know why I even try to sleep before a media event, especially of the BT variety (Breakfast Television). Its a very early start when one lives out of town and the anticipation of waking at 5 just keeps me from falling asleep I guess. I really dont know how the morning talk show hosts do it. Besides the point, it's more to do with the level of anxiety felt before each spot or interview. There are so many variables that can make or break an opportunity. I have ensured that I do not wear the jeans with the shifty fly and my preparation H was applied before bed and again at 4:30 (thats for the bags under my eyes folks). Visine is checked, new hoodie checked, have all of my children - checked, now for the interviews (not so easy to check).
It's on Bridget's show so this is easy as its more go with the flow. Bridget is lots of fun, less to worry about there....yet I still feel like I am standing in line for a scary ride. Will I remember who I am? Kali's name? (thats in question most days in January anyways), will all of my guests arrive and on time, will I get lost again driving there? I will be checking in after the show with an updated post.

No comments:

Post a Comment