Friday, January 29, 2010

Neil M Ross / LOXX

Thursday we (Meagan - Kali Bear) and I were at Neil M Ross in St.ALbert for a presentation. This is a very excited elementary school. I would say there were at least 100 heads in the crowds lead by a passionate leader - Brett Arlinghouse. He is featured both on my van and in our Bald is Beautiful pics.
Kali Bear is always a huge hit at this school. Meagan eats this up like candy. We eventually have to send her to the back of the gym or she will cause so much distraction that the speaking and DVD presentation goes to waste. She is typically quiet, polite and subtle (out of bear)
During my little talk with the kids, I happened to mention that my daughter is a stylist and LOVES pinking kids. I mentioned the location of her salon and suggested that it was not too late..... I think the bear liked that cause he was jumping and waving at me from the back of the gym. After the presentation, the kids mauled the bear.
I watched this big pink blob get swallowed up by the masses and then he went down, but he managed to roll away.
Today (Friday) I saw Megs and she was smiling at me, but her jaw must have been sore cause she was smiling with her teeth clenched. Maybe its all the gum she's been chewing lately. Could see the sinew in the muscles in her cheeks, looked really chizzled like Rambo.
I thought it was wonderful for her career that she received a surge of kids like that wanting to pink asap. She loves to feel needed. Her other clients don't even mind having to re-book. Our tv pinking that suddenly switched days was not a problem either. In fact she was so happy about that, she went to the liquor store. Think she is celebrating.
I don't need to go there. Nicki does that for me. She wanted to be one step ahead of Gord. She says the wine is a treat, but I'm confused about that cause she said the treat was more for her....
We were pinking at Carrie's salon LOXX today. Well... Kyrsti and Megs pinked. Carrie told me to relax and just take pictures, and not to touch the sink. She said the 2 water stains on the ceiling remind her of me. FRED spent the morning there. Saw his first baby and wanted to roll against it. The kids that pinked loved having him there. He only burped once.
An elderly lady went full pink too - she was a gorgeous woman and looked stunning!
780-444-9467 was there too (Pat). We have known each other for the last 13 years, so we love hanging out. She still has her heart on.... the back of her head. Carrie put Pats daughter on the blow dryer, Kyrsti with the bleach. Forced child labour folks - its awesome. Pat and I are really into this. Our plan will be that her daughter will take the phone and schedule shave times, my daughters will divvy up my duties and Pat and I will drink beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment