Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stylistics

Hi guys -

I just want to issue an invitation to come out to HUB Mall, easier if you are already on campus I know, and help raise money on Wednesday, December 2nd. From 11am- 2pm a bunch of us will be at Stylistics (HUB) and we're going to be having a great time - made only better if YOU show up! You can sit on Santa's knee, help pink his beard, and get a gift bag... Can't get any better than that! At the same time you can ask any questions about the Massacure or make an appt to go pink (there's a special deal if you do it on wednesday....just sayin').

Anyways, I hope to see a bunch of people out - because it really will be a good time and plus, there's food all around us in HUB and you can just be on your lunch break. I think you should come.

Warm and fuzzy thoughts for the crazy cold snap (hey! Minus 8 is cold after being above zero! Don't judge me.),

Nick

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Kali Bear gets to sit on Santas knee? He is much fatter than Santa. If Santa looks friendly (cute) maybe he can sit on my .....uh..... Kali Bears lap? Oh and he says he wants to know if he will be allowed to visit Cookies By George in the food court?
    Kali is happy to help out tomorrow (miss school). Should be a fun day.

    ReplyDelete