Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Folks

How many of us make New Years resolutions? I decided in November to get the ball rolling so that when New Years came I would be in full swing of my resolutions and not forget about them January 2nd. As you are aware, January is a little busy for us MacDonald's (and Nicki's), anything that enter Tammy brain - slip out Tammy brain (got that from Confucius). My unhealthy habits that enhance the Valentine twitch are already being dealt with - coffee, sugar, chocolate, late night computer work, talking and driving (I tend to say yes to everything when I am pre-occupied).... and so on.
I wish you all success for your personal resolutions. For any of you who have resolved to quit drinking, I am doing the opposite, If we hit that million, I am gonna celebrate and tie one on. Never allowed myself to experience this before (and being 11:45 pm on new Years Eve - one would think this would be perfect timing).
With that, I am signing off wishing all of you a wonderful 2010! Thanks for following!! Catch up in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment