Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 days of Xmas Massacure

Hi folks, thought I would offer a bit of insight as to a typical December in my home during the season. I have a hot pink tree, a hot pink dog and a Santa with a pink beard. The non Xmas items (the boxes) have ornaments on them. On Christmas Eve, I leave milk and cookies at my moms cause Santa cant get into my house.
This little Christmas tune reflects the farm during the season
12 Days of Christmas on Old MacDonalds Farm.
On the 1st day of Xmas, my Purolator sent to me..... a Pallet of Kali Pink for me.
On the 2nd day of Xmas, my Purolator sent to me 2 Christmas cards (from the charities)
On the 3rd day my Purolator sent to me.... 3 boxes of Mona Vie (for my energy)
On the 4th day my Purolator sent to me, 4 boxes of Wahl Clippers,
One the 5 day from X-mas, my Purolator sent to me - 5 golden pallets .... of Paul Mitchell Ink Works Pink
6 batches of posters
7 cases of bleach (to go with the Kali Pink)
8 samples from Sparks
9 boxes of Pledge Packages
10 cases of brochures
11 Hot pink Glam Strips
On the 12th day of Xmas, my Purolator sent to me - a note from his Chiropractor....




No comments:

Post a Comment