Friday, December 4, 2009

Toyota



Here we were thinking that God forgot about winter. I was a school bus driver for 13 years, so harsh roads and weather do not intimidate me. Today on my way to Toyota for my new tires, I slid right through a busy intersection. I was thinking that the kids that laid hands on me yesterday at Morinville Christian School offered me another life (as I have far surpassed 9 of them).
I'd like to talk about Toyota. They have part sponsored my 07 Sienna van, all thanks to the sales manager who believed in our cause. I love this company, and I love my Massacar (that would be a moving billboard which I am told is spotted everywhere, so I can never hide). The great part about this vehicle is its great promotion for the event (so my vision was a success), however it sucks in that I am a terrible driver and cant just slip away blending into traffic everytime I p - - - someone off. I don't think I do that very often because most people I've irritated just signal to me that I am #1. Then there is the general public that like to wave and expect me to know them while I am busy dodging the fuzz for a traffic violation.
Back to the van....
Best gas mileage for mini vans and zero emission. This is definitely a company that I am proud to partner with as they have taken our air quality very seriously and that is important to me when cancer is in the forefront of my brain everyday, likely in yours too.
What are our babies and children breathing? It's scary. We have miserably abused our earth that was once given to us as pure, clean, with mother nature in complete synergy. Now it's in crisis, has been for a few decades now. How do we each as individuals take the necessary drastic steps to save it? "It starts with me" needs to be our motto. Collectively, individuals affect industry. Toyota lead the way in the automotive industry toward air preservation. Did I mention zero emission? Anyhoo - I am treated very well over at Mayfield, and they are very proud to support our cause. Our plaque with a picture of a bald Kali hangs near the customer lounge. I now have new tires, so hopefully I dont slide through anymore intersections. I just need to work on my driving.



No comments:

Post a Comment