Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pinking of you at Christmas



Hi folks, I cant believe tomorrow is Christmas.
Who is actually ready? I am sensing I am not the only one. During our high season of Massacure scramble, it's very difficult to fit Christmas into the equation.
Managed to pink the dog and touch up Santas beard, but slipped a little on the festive preparation. Nicki is still replacing bandages for her sliced fingers (from our pledge packages).
I wonder if folks in the laid back Atlantic provinces are all caffeined up today in a mad panic to rescue the effects of their hectic, over-scheduled lives? I am guessing not. Could be mistaken, but from what I observed from their culture as a whole, they seem a lot more laid back than we are. Think this is healthier.
I know from where I stand - I have more baking awaiting, my home is in disarray, and my roots need a touch up. What about that gift fairy that slips in and wraps everything for you? Oh - I have one of those this year finally (I was on a waiting list - for 23 years) her name is Kali. Thank the Lord that this kid sees wrapping as a novelty. New week I will change the subliminal recording under her pillow to "I love tidying". Even as I fret over the state of being unprepared for hosting Christmas Eve, I am writing a blog and have harassed Ellen again with a picture of herself with pink hair.
On that note, I will bid you all adieu, and wish you the Merriest of Christmas's.

No comments:

Post a Comment