Sunday, November 15, 2009

walking FRED at WEM

Well, it's that time of year again when I pink my dogs ears (F.R.E.D. - stands for Family Run Event Dog) and take him around to the schools and out to various public places including West Edmonton Mall.
We all trucked out to the mall on Saturday to check out the Twilight characters and familiarize FRED with the mall before the event in February. He is sooooo good out in public.
Am I just getting old, or is there really a novelty behind camping out at the mall, secured into a livestock coral for 30 hours to await an appearance of supporting characters? What happens if you drink a coffee - are you hooped? Do they let you out, or does the mall provide catheters? I found THAT jaw dropping.... yet folks were mesmerized at my pink dog??
Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment