Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Acupuncture

Who out there has experienced acupuncture? It prides me to say I have survived another treatment. Don't get me wrong, it's not supposed to be painful. Admittedly I am a baby. Kali is taking treatment as well. She of course was fine. Kali was a human pin cushion for 3 years.... We are both gearing up for our typical out of control chaos in Massacure season. I have promised myself that I wont twitch for 3 months after this event. More importantly wont have to wear Preparation H under my eyes while on TV. So.... I have been officially off coffee and sugar for 2 weeks. Yes, I over indulge.... but it's so much fun. Not sure how I will endure when cookies are a staple during this time of year. Ever notice that Cookie Monster is always happy and Oscar isn't?
I have chosen green tea and dried apricots as a terrific substitution....


I am committed to this.
Hey guess what. it's not a good idea to crack a joke while a giant harpoon is entering your body. Either way you loose. If the comments is perceived as funny, your acupuncturist laughs - that means shakes....that means owwww! If not received well - they can be accidentally rough with you. Think I'll just need to be quiet....
Till next time... ta ta.

1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is go to sleep while you're getting your treatment, then you wake up and you feel better and it's all good. :P

    ReplyDelete