Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day to day

In my blog you will not likely see the medial tasks that take up 3/4 of my day. Boring. What I will write about will be the thing(s) that stuck with me throughout the day and hopefully may leave an impression on my readers. What I do wish to share today is that I have a great support system. At this time I am not feeling overwhelmed (which is a feeling I am quite accustomed to). At the forefront, I will mention those who have had recent involvement of significance. There are others who will fold in shortly, and many others who have much to offer, but my list is long and you will likely hear about different ones throughout the development of my blog. Today I will boast about 3.... my assistant (Nicki - our project coordinator) who helps me tend to the many responsibilities involving this event. What would I do without her? I will also mention my daughter Meagan (who owns my hair - she is our stylist coordinator) she tends to them many salons and stylists involved (this area is HUGE), there is also Tina (who is our merchandise captain. Tina purchases all of the merchandise you will see at the event and gives back the profit to the event. Last year she managed this with her 5 day old baby. I am thankful for the help.
So.... today I plan to sort through 18,000 pics of my Mac Book. There are 25,000 to sort through on my desktop but I'll save that for another day...week....
I also plan to brave the line-up and take the girls to see New Moon. I am thinking this is NOT a good time to be without my coffee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment