Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stollery / Sobeys / Pat

Today I had a meeting with Collin Parker at Sobeys corporate office to discuss their participation in carrying our Kali Pink.
They agreed to remain involved, however no magic solution for the system of distribution and management unfortunately. Still will involve a great deal of follow up, checking in, and frequent visits (more so on Collins Part) to maintain stock, and ensure its visible for our consumers.
Stollery meeting was lengthy but good. Lots to do. Pledge packages (update AND find new sponsor to donate them), finding yet another part time assistant (who, what, when, how....),
and sponsorship levels. Yikes!
Last meeting with my friend Pat this evening (God love her for still talking to me after the many crank calls this January). Pat is another newly acquired sounding board that I bounce ideas off, she is also our registration gal who books your shave time at the mall.
We have both named our brain tumors (from our prosthesis's - cell phones).
I take my girls to meetings sometimes so they stay in the loop - its fun. :)

I guess I love the choas... kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment