Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HM Promotional Video

I am pleased to say that my vision for a professional interview / video became a reality. :)
Ignition Media has been very good to us over the years.
In 2008, our HM commercial was created
(which is located on our Home page - hairmassacure.com), and our logo (which I had drawn about a million times on a napkin before releasing my final version).

Ignition Media recorded video interview from our family and two others speaking about personal experiences and our involvement with the Massacure. Ours was taken outside in a park, which was good for F.R.E.D as he needed to run off some energy before sitting still for the shoot.

The 2 other families involved were the Kinahan family (beneficiaries of Stollery / Oncology, Make-A-Wish Northern Alberta, and Ronald McDonald House). This family has been involved with HM for a few years now. The boys pink and shave and may I say - they are a HOOT! Its impossible to tell which one fought cancer, and this is clear evidence that treatment was effective!
The second family is the Caza family. I have spoken of this family a few times in my blog, primarily about my dear friend Jaime (who wears the hat of friend, sponsor, wish mom, and now volunteer captain). This family participates and volunteer for HM, and is beneficiaries of Stollery and Make-A-Wish.
The shoot took place at McDonalds Corporate Regional Office (Jaime's work). We were fed and then chaos hit like a ton of bricks -ha! - but done get me wrong - we enjoyed every minute!
The kids were most entertaining!

I am so excited to see how these interviews turn out. Once the editing is complete, the interview will be attached to the slideshow Kyrsti and I worked on this summer.
Things are falling into place....

No comments:

Post a Comment