Monday, April 12, 2010

Update

Hey y’all.

So Tammy is away for a bit, and I’ve been super sick so not much has been getting done this past couple days – and hence no new posts!

I just wanted to let you know that Tam isn’t going to be shaving... there just hasn’t been any big bites for it – so we’re going to accept what our final total is in three weeks (April 30th is our cut off).

I will let you all know that at this point we are soooo close... like $7,000 close. So if you know of anyone who hasn’t brought in their donations, or would still like to make a donation – let’s do it!!

Online donations are still accepted at www.hairmassacure.com and cheques or cash can be brought into the Make-A-Wish office at 16007-118 Ave. Remember that any donation over $25 gets you a tax receipt!

I have faith that I will not have to dip into my line of credit too much because the people associated with our cause are all so wonderful and giving (feel the love? hehehe)…

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me (780-431-4621) or email me (questions@hairmassacure.com) and I will get back to you asap!

Anyways, just wanted to keep you all on the up and up and let you all know that without your help and generosity we wouldn’t even be this close!

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment