Thursday, April 1, 2010

To shave or not to shave...

Well.... I am sitting here in contemplation. Do I shave in a desperate attempt to get us to that 1 M? We are so very close folks.
As you know I opted out of shaving this year, and chose to keep the hair as it is still a novelty for me.
I was, however planning ONE more shave in the future, just hadn't planned on one so soon.
I am using desperate measures to push us over. Kinda feels like being skunked in crib.

IF I do this, I am looking for 12,000 for my noodle - so this is not yet set in concrete. 12,000 will safely get us over and then we can officially refer to ourselves as a "Million Dollar Event".
If we can sneak there without me having to reveal how much grey I have, then I will say pfew... but I have a feeling this will not happen and the BUZZ will be ON my head.

I will be doing this in late April if I can find last minute sponsorship for it. Our year end is April 30, any money after this date will not apply to the 2010 event and will be kept in the bank to collect interest for the following year. The cheques will be issued out to the 2 charities on this date as well. Kinda a neat feeling to write out cheques for this amount when I am used to the 12.00 Schoolastic fees for books, or hot lunch....
I am definitely gonna get killed by daughter #1 (Megs) and she was not privy to this hair brained idea of mine. Her efforts in the stylist chair will be a reminder to her as to why she has forbidden me to do this. Gotta love our stylists!!
Much like everything else, my spontaneity is going to weigh heavy.
I will keep you all posted on this plan. Either way it works out - I will need some good luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment