Thursday, December 23, 2010

My First Week

Well, I have survived my first week as "the new Hair Massacure girl" and so far I love it! Nicki is great, the computer fairy left me a present, and my incorrect email address has been fixed. All good.

I am looking forward to HM this year. My son pinked and shaved last year and it was a great experience. Now he's asking me if I'm going to pink my hair or not... I haven't decided. I have learned that women can be quite vain about their hair - I didn't think I was one of them, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see :)

Anyway, as Tammy has indicated, we are taking some time off to spend with our families. I am very much looking forward to the joys of the season, food and fun, oh - and finding out what on earth is in that really funny-wrapped present I found under the tree tonight!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Look out, because January is coming!! And Nicki - I can handle it - dump it on me girl!

Brandi (posted by nicki)

No comments:

Post a Comment